Current account management
Costs relating to the general operation of a current account:
- Account maintenance fees,
- Subscriptions for remote banking,
- Insurance of means of payment.
Annual bank card statements:
- The systematically authorized Visa card (Electron or V-Pay),
- The Mastercard with systematic authorization (Maestro),
- The Visa Classic, the Visa Premier, the Visa Platinum, the Visa Infinite,
- The Mastercard, the Gold Mastercard, the Mastercard World Elite.
Credit card transactions:
- The withdrawal of cash in a DAB from another institution (in the euro zone),
- The withdrawal by card in a distributor abroad (outside the euro zone),
- The purchase by card abroad.
- Bank’s opposition fee for misuse.
As well as availability:
- Bank cards (or systematic authorization),
- High-end bank cards.
Transfers and withdrawals
- Bank transfer charges (casual or permanent),
- The costs of collection (set-up and execution),
- The costs of revocation or objection to an automatic debit.
- Opposition to the payment of a check or several checks,
- The issue of a bank check,
- Sending a check book at home.
Bundles / Paid Accounts
- Bundles of service (minimum price),
- The tariff offers for 18-25 year olds,
- Paid current accounts.
Irregularities and incidents
- The intervention commissions,
- The costs of rejecting an inadequate balance levy,
- The costs of rejecting a NSF check,
- The cost of returning a mail to NPAI,
- The cost of notification of a bank ban by another institution,
- The fee for newsletter for unauthorized debit account.
- (Or unauthorized) overdraft fees.
Savings and financial investments
- The cost of transferring an ELP or LEC to another institution,
- The cost of transferring a PEA or a securities account to another bank,
- The distribution of savings accounts according to banks.